Seems impossible that in less than five days we will be on the long flight to China!
I still have so much to do! We realized we never had our driver's licenses changed to
reflect our current address when we moved in August. Nothing like procrastination!
Our visas are not here yet, but they were expedited to be here on Wednesday... I will
relax when I have them in my hands!!!
So many other small things to do as well. We got all of our Christmas storage boxes
out yesterday only to discover that our tree ornaments are missing. Nowhere to be
found. I did find 6 in a box they shouldn't have been!!! So, that makes for one more thing to add to my to do list when I should have checked off "decorate house". After all the stress of getting ready, I think I am looking forward to that long plane ride to Beijing afterall!!
The girls went back to school today, so I have to use my time wisely...LOL
When we traveled for Kate and Grace, I didn't have Facebook to distract me.
I also didn't have so many special friends keeping me laughing and lifting
me up!
amy
Monday, November 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment