skip to main |
skip to sidebar
CUTIES, PETS and FOOD????
(Hi everyone! The problem with me not getting photos up may have been me -- long story, but my keyboard did also die last night... it was a confusing day for computer stuff!! Here are the WONDERFUL photos from Amy to go with the update posted below. Enjoy!! ~~Cynthia)
(pets, pets, these are sold as pets... pets, pets, these are sold as pets... I hope...)
(This makes me want to go back to China... I can smell this market right now as I type this in Oregon... ~~Cynthia)
(Okay... here is the wet market for food! Very strange smells here, people!! Love it, though. Can't wait to visit again! ~~Cynthia) Seahorses:
Scorpions:
Yes, a crocodile:

Chinese butcher:
Probably not pets:
What we lived on last January -- tiny oranges. SO GOOD!!!
Sorry for taking so long getting these photos up!!! ~~Cynthia
Love your little cutie boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cannot believe it has been 2 weeks already.
ReplyDeleteJanis