You guys are such a snazzy looking family! I would award you the best looking adoptive family in GZ! And I didn't think it was possible, but Aiden gets cuter with each new photo. What a doll! You are all so blessed! Hurry home now. I'm missing you on FB,
First of all, why would you flat iron that beautiful hair!? Accept your natural beauty. LOL Seriously. You have gorgeous hair. And secondly, I am LOVING the pictures. Your boy is delicious. I am majorly jealous of your sweet kiss you got! Isn't it like being in love for the first time?? Enjoy it! I loved the temple tour too and seeing the monks and getting a blessing was so cool. That was where all the "out of town women" stopped us and surrounded us and took our picture like we were rock stars.
OK, Amy - I understood you and Rick Matching Aiden with your outfits, but today you match the blanket edging! LOL! Too funny. :-)
ReplyDeleteAiden is so adorable!!! The sleeping pictures just steal my heart. You are one lucky Mama.
I love that he has an apprehensive look ("Don't take me from my Mama and Baba!") when standing near (your guide?) in that one photo! Very cool.
ENJOY your time in Guangzhou. Remember my motto -- BUY! BUY! BUY!! Buy new suitcases, as needed. :-)
XXXOOO
You guys are such a snazzy looking family! I would award you the best looking adoptive family in GZ! And I didn't think it was possible, but Aiden gets cuter with each new photo. What a doll! You are all so blessed! Hurry home now. I'm missing you on FB,
ReplyDeleteFirst of all, why would you flat iron that beautiful hair!? Accept your natural beauty. LOL Seriously. You have gorgeous hair. And secondly, I am LOVING the pictures. Your boy is delicious. I am majorly jealous of your sweet kiss you got! Isn't it like being in love for the first time?? Enjoy it! I loved the temple tour too and seeing the monks and getting a blessing was so cool. That was where all the "out of town women" stopped us and surrounded us and took our picture like we were rock stars.
ReplyDeleteYou guys are adorable.
What a cute little boy. I look forward to meeting him and the rest of your family in January.
ReplyDelete