Thursday, December 3, 2009

We are flying out early tomorrow morning for the first leg of flights before we land
in Beijing and then on to Nanjing. I think I packed as much as I could possibly
cram into my suitcase and carry-on. Kate got a giggle over me stuffing pull ups
into Rick's carry-on beside all the books he packed. LOL

It has been a crazy anxious couple of weeks getting ready to leave. Now, I am
ready to leave....the break from housework, homework, laundry, errands, paperwork,
phone calls, e-mails, to do lists, etc. has left me looking forward to these hours on
the planes...imagine that....sitting down!

One more thought...there is a ladybug on the ceiling above me. She's been very good
to us on this long journey to Aiden......Yin Qiang...

amy

4 comments:

  1. Are we there yet, huh, huh, huh......I have to go to the bathroom.......I'm hungry......Are we there yet......He's breathing on me....she touched me....Are we there yet?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that's what I was wondering!?? Email someone. We need our fix. It's the middle of the night.. you should be wide awake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK. Where are you? Enough travel and rest. Time to talk!
    XXXOOO,
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Posted earlier. Where'd it go??? Miss you. Glad you got some sleep, but we need to hear from you!! Cannot wait until you have that cutie patootie boy in your arms. Hope all goes well. Candy works great!!

    ReplyDelete