We are home.....!!!! The story of getting home is long, so I will save that for another time.
The most important news is that we are home safe and sound, happy, healthy, and with
all our belongings! We were greeted by a beautiful welcome home banner and Kate, Grace,
and Andrew. Thank you to my sweet son who stayed with the girls a little longer than
expected because of our flight delays, etc.... The girls were wearing the most adorable
t-shirts that Sheron had so thoughtfully gotten the girls to greet their new brother. And
funny, I had him in his Chinese little brother t-shirt...how perfect.
After lots of giggles, hugs, kisses, and exploring the house, Aiden crashed on the floor
around 5:30 pm this afternoon, Mama crashed on the couch, Baba managed to feed the
girls dinner before we all headed upstairs. The girls wanted Aiden in our room, so I let
them set up to campout in our room as well. This won't be the long term plan, but it is
nice to be all together tonight.
I am wondering what our schedule will be tonight. Rick and I have had about 3-4 hours
of sleep in the past 48 hours.....so I am praying Aiden will follow our lead of a regular night
and our attempt to get on US time. We'll see........
Due to jet lag, this is all I can write for now.....I will definitely write more about our trip,
and share Aiden's adjustment into our family. I hope you will stay and read more!
Just want you all to know that it felt wonderful to see the genuine love from the girls
towards Aiden, and his delight in his new sisters...He was full of hugs and kisses...and
wanted to brush their hair. LOL
Goodnight for now.....
amy
Saturday, December 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment